It only took a week to figure out how to upload pictures onto our blog (actually, it just took Matt coming home from a business trip). WE ARE BLOGGING NOW!!! After reading my best friend's and sister-in-law's blogs daily, I decided we need to join in on the fun. Here we go...
first comment h yaaa
ReplyDeleteoh*
ReplyDeleteWhat fun.... Your pictures gave me the chills.... they are absolutely beautiful --- of all of you. Can't wait to read some posts...:-)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jen Gaetani -
Welsome to the world of blogging. 2 families down only 4 to go! I am excited to get to know more details of what goes on in your famlies daily lives. It looks great and let me know if you have any questions about adding things to your blog.
ReplyDeleteallison-
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!!! I am so glad to see you all and the kids are so cute. I am going to have to start our own blog now. you look great.
Linda
Allison, this picture from your first post ever is so beautiful of your family. I want to see it bigger. Can you send me an attachment? I love it.
ReplyDelete