This is turning out to be the best Valentine's Day ever! This morning Jakey made my bed for me (his own idea...how CUTE is that?), Matt and I went to a spinning class together at the gym, AND he just finished vacuuming the upstairs (his idea too!), and it's raining (I love the rain...so romantic) Soon we're off for a couple's massage, sushi, and the temple. Can this day get any better? I submit that it CANNOT.
Ohhhhh, I am jealous! I have never had a massage! It's probably better that I don't know what I am missing!
ReplyDeleteNo kidding! What a great V-day! I'm so happy for you, I'm sure you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, the only thing I didn't do with you guys was the massage! Another great Valentine's Day spent with our boys, it doesn't get better than that. What are we going to do next year? It will be on a Friday, Road Trip???
ReplyDeleteHi Allison - I just found you in the blog world. Your family looks darling. We just missed you in NYC by a week. So fun.
ReplyDeleteIf you're wondering why I'm writing you at 11:30 on Valentines - it's because Scott is out of town.:( No couples massage and sushi for me!!
I miss you in SJC.
Love,
Adrienne
Oh Brian Regan....
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day! You deserve every minute of the pampering! How is your ankle?
ReplyDeleteI'll always think of girl's camp/river rafting when I think of Brian Reagan. Thanks for the memory.
ReplyDelete