I'm off to hit these (the slopes)...

With this (the fam)...
Wish us luck on our fun family trip (Vacations do not include children...those are called Trips!) We're off to create some fun family memories and try not to kill each other on the car ride to Utah. I'll take lots of pictures!!!
Have so much fun and don't break anything!!! We'll miss you. I can't wait for our "Fun Girl's Week" when the guys are doing "Man's Town"!
ReplyDeleteSo funny about your definitions of "trip" and "vacation." So true, huh? Have a great time! I so look forward to making great memories with our own family on trips. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are just NON-stop! FUN FUN FUN! When can I sign up for "how to have fun like Allison" classes??
ReplyDeleteHope you guys have a fun and safe trip! I love that Matt detailed your car BEFORE your 10 hour car trip! He's so funny! Say hi to all the fam up there for us! XOXO
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip! I think I want to learn how to ski again. I have only been once and I hated it. It looked so much fun when we were at Snowbird a few weeks ago!
ReplyDeleteOh, right there with ya, sista! I am in the middle of a 'trip' that consists of about 3000 miles in the car! So far so good...only one puke episode and no one has been killed YET! Stay warm & have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are so close to me!! just come to idaho!!
ReplyDeleteYou vacation more than anyone I know, lucky you. Have a great ski trip.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pics and hear all about it!!!
ReplyDelete