March 8, 2008

Tulum, Mexico

Lucky me AGAIN! This is turning out to be a pretty fun winter. Not a month after my New York Trip it was off again to enjoy beautiful Cancun, Mexico. My sister Jennifer and I got to join my Mom and Dad at the Dreams Resort in Tulum. The resort was amazing with lots of yummy restaurants and a very friendly staff. I must admit I probably gained back a pound (maybe two) enjoying my relaxing vacation. The best parts were walks on the beach with Dad and Jennifer, the ruins in Tulum, having lots of time to read and relax, and of course-all the giggles we had! Thanks again Matt for taking care of the kids so I could enjoy some family bonding!!! Happy Vacation Girls
A roll that came in our Room Service Bread Basket and provided a few giggles
Happy Hour! Virgin Style of Course!
Bosom Buddies-AND Sisters!
The guy on our tour who ticked Jennifer off by not wearing his shirt.
The Caribbean Sea...How gorgeous it that!
Passageway at the Ruins. The Mayans were kind of short!Big a** lizard
The Tulum Ruins
Thanks for the fun trip Mom and Dad. I love you!!!

14 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! I love your family, knowing them I know you had big laughs on the trip. You also already got a great base tan for the summer. Not Fair!!!

    P.S. Thanks for the movie, I needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW I love it! How fun!!! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Rachel, not FAIR is your year round gorgeous dark skin. Ebony and Ivory at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH - LUCKY GIRL - I AM CRAVING THE SUN SO BADLY RIGHT NOW! HOW FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a lucky girl! I love it that your parents do that stuff with you still. Thanks for the great time this weekend! Made me realize how much I've missed you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys had a blast! The ocean looks gorgeous, what a nice husband to take care of the kids! I am jelous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that part of Mexico. It has the most beautiful water. So glad you got to experience it. Gotta love parents who love to spend time with their kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That roll has me in stitches! So funny... I know that Ricky D. was having a hay day with that one too! I can only imagine how much fun you all had!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too funny! I know when you type a message sometimes you save too fast, and then notice you spelled something wrong.. It looks like your vacation was so much fun! How come you and Jennifer were the lucky ones that got to go?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a traveler, I love it! That is so fun. I love your pictures. It looks beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are quite the traveler! You can just stuff me into your purse next time. I promise I wouldn't mind. Anything is better than teething infant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Allison - No need for a baby of your own - Come on - I have no Baby! - They make great gifts! People seriosly go nuts over the binky clips! Pass the word along to those with Binky Babies!

    Thanks - Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice roll! I don't know what would cause more giggles - the roll or the guy without his shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, thank you for that roll! I had a good laugh!

    Your parents are too cute - what a fun trip. We are taking our "kids" to Costa Rica in a few weeks. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"