
So the rest of the family has been super jealous that Matt and Spencer got to go white-water rafting this summer already (see above) and we've decided to take the whole family on a rafting trip. We're leaving first thing in the morning with the Hazens, Glenn the River King, his lovely daughter, and last but not least-cute Megs. We are so excited! We can't wait to see how filthy dirty we can get. No showers for 4 days-pure joy for a kiddos. It is so fun that our kids are at the ages where we can all go do adventurous stuff together. We'll try to take lots of pictures but we may just be too busy having fun!
Allison-
ReplyDeleteI REALLY can't imagine you dirty let alone not showering for four days. I have never met a cleaner person. seriously. Who cleans their dorm room religiously once a week?
Linda
Loads of fun for our families! I hope you brought your water guns. Team Hazen's raft is going to drench Team Weenig's!!!
ReplyDeleteI really can't wait until our family can do these kinds of trips! You know I wanted to invite myself...well, actually I did:) Have fun!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a blast. I can't wait till my kids are big enough to do trips like that!
ReplyDeleteSeriously... you are SO lucky that your kids are all old enough for fun trips like that. I am jealous! Have a great time!!!
ReplyDeletenext time, i am there, i bet hank could tackle the river...i KNOW frelly could!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!!! Keep your life jacket on!
ReplyDeleteYou ok? You have been M.I.A in the blogging world for awhile?!? We need a new post to read :)
ReplyDelete