
Beach Days...of Course!!! Look at those legs...

Diggin' Boy

I love this face!

Yucky day...cute kids!

The "man" enjoying his beach snacks!

Beach Babes

Strawberry Fields with the Hazens...

Making 'em work for the berries

My beautiful girls

Cheesy boy Jake

Love those dimples (notice the beginning of summer buzz)

Hey, mom likes her strawberries too! And no...not ONE strawberry from our huge bucket made it home!

Even though I'm not in Young Women's, I got to attend this years Girl's Camp with my beautiful Hailey. We spent the week at the beach for "boot camp". Don't I look fabulous in camo?

The "group"

Cute Megs and Hailey

The women

Kayaking

Sailing

And last but not least, we celebrated some birthdays this summer. Matt, Anthony and Spencer:

My Birthday Boy

Jump House Fun

The next month, my beautiful, amazing mom turned 60! I hope I look this good at her age! The family got together at Fratello's for some yummy Italian food and some fabulous company.

The "big" girls

Hank and Hailey

Me and Mo

The cousins

All in all, it was a fabulous summer. We spent countless days at the beach, went to the weekly free movies, and enjoyed our Sea World passes (activities in which I failed to bring my camera!) The kids are at such a fun age and we really enjoyed being together and enjoying the beautiful place we live. I love summers with my family!
You do look good in camo and a life jacket.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun and busy summer.
I can't believe we did all that this past summer, it seems like yesterday! I can't wait till next year. I am already counting the days.
ReplyDeleteNow that the kids are back in school WE can have some fun!
That is one busy summer! Looks like so much fun and so many good memories!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great wummer, sad to think that it is already over. Looks like you guys made some great memories. Now onto Fall, halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until we can do stuff like that with our kids!
ReplyDeleteNO DIAPERS!! :)
Please tell me that you were not kayaking and sailing at girls camp. That was a different activity, right?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Summer!
ReplyDeleteYou have beautiful kids!
You did have a fun summer!
ReplyDeleteI love the camo! Now back to business... only 8 more months until next summer!
OK. Now I'm wishing it were still summer. Especially after the u-pick strawberries. Yum.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great summer, indeed! You and your family always look like you are having so much fun being together! I LOVE that.
ReplyDeleteWish I could play with you and Rachel this school year. Idaho anyone? Doesn't Rachel want to come visit Lolo?!?!?!?
Great summer! You have a gorgeous family.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great summer! So fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! What a fun Summer. The kids are growing up too fast. I still can't believe you have a 14 year old. Crazy!
ReplyDeletePack it all in, babe! SD summers are the best!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust can't beat a SoCal Summer. Time to bring on the baking..eating..and more baking-no swimsuits involved!
ReplyDeleteWhat a summer. You are such a good Mom to create those memories for your kids. (my beautiful grandchildren). Love you all, Mom
ReplyDelete