September 2, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Back to School Haircuts: 75 dollars
Back to School Shopping for four children: "I'm too scared to add it up" dollars
Back to School Dinner Celebration: 40 dollars

22 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS!! And soooo true...especially the shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally going to say AMEN and then I saw that Christie beat me to it, but I'm still going to say it...

    A M E N !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really great pic of you! I can't ever get a good pic from my MAC camera. You look sane and relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed your blog and you. so glad you are back. my kids finally started thank heavens. sanity restored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids your kids be any cuter??

    This is the first year I've had kids in school, wow, I am really enjoying this new found freedom!!

    ps- Found the house on a website: www.bigbearcoolcabins.com The house was wonderful!! Your guys would have a blast there. Email me if you want more info on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to Freedom! I am so with you on that. So, what are we going to do everyday? I've got some ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute kiddo's! Enjoy your freedom...sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the most wonderful time of the year! You can't put a price on sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't even done school clothes shopping. How pathetic is that? I don't even want to KNOW how much it's going to cost me. UGH!

    Cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, very cute -- and I totally know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, sanity is a beautiful thing. Looks like your kids were beautified well for the big day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My back to school post had the same title! Because Maddie was happy but so was her mama! ;) The kids look great! I hope they have a good school year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats great.. I would spend a ton of money if it would mean I would good my sanity...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love getting back on a schedule...but I hate making school lunches. You'd think with Dallas being a Senior that I could get out of it. But he wants one of my sandwiches and he is the baby of the family. Sorry to my older kids who never got a homemade lunch during their Senior year of high school.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously, I was this close to having to commit myself. Thank heaven for school.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! Your post is Priceless. Saw you at the gym today. You were working out girlfriend. Got there late and I didn't want to shove up front. Too annoying. Back to the Schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So, since none of my kids are in school yet, does that mean my sanity will really come back once they do?

    I hope so because I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your sanity is back...mine is not!! I am the teacher that all of you stay at home mom's send you kids to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE IT!!!!!!! I am right there with ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so creative. I love it! Great haircuts too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Are all your kids in school? I was looking forward to the kids being off, but then I was at home with the babies and all my help is GONE!!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"