September 29, 2008

Chatterblocks

One of the benefits of marrying my sexy hubby was his large family. His sister, Tamara, is one of my favorite people in the world. She is beautiful, fun, and 'oh so talented'! She is one of those people who can make/do anything. Anyway, to help her son raise money to go to the 2010 Scout Jamboree she is selling the coolest thing...CHATTERBLOCKS. She made a set for me last year and they are SO fun (especially when your friends-and by friends I mean Rob and Rachel- sneak in your house and spell naughty things like "I Eat Poo", wait till you notice, then giggle hysterically). They can spell just about anything (obviously) and are a great year-round decoration. If you're interested, visit her blog HERE.

9 comments:

  1. Those are darling. I just might have to order a set! Deciding on a color might be tough though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting this on your blog. I can't believe the response I am getting. I told Charlie that we are going to be cutting, sanding, staining in our sleep!! You make me sound so talented. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! That was so funny! We have to think of some other funny things to write.

    Everyone, I have seen these cute blocks in person and they are even more adorable and larger in real life and worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so darling. i might need a set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leave it to Rachel to be wickedly funny! Tamara--you ARE talented and I don't know where you find the time.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"