October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailey Girl!

Today my beautiful daughter Hailey turns 14! I can't believe it has been fourteen years since she made me a mommy. Since the moment she was born, Hailey has kept us on our toes. She is intelligent, spunky, fun, and sassy. There is never a dull moment when she is around. This year she has started high school and seminary, attended her first Homecoming dance, and joined a new club soccer team. She is so busy with her life that we barely see her anymore. We love being her parents and having the opportunity to raise such a beautiful daughter who tries so hard to choose the right and be a good girl. Has the prettiest hazel eyes Always on the go Infectious laughter Loves her friends Energy to spare! Yikes! We can't believe how old you are now! We love you Hailey!!!

20 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Bday, Hailey! We love you!
    Shay & clan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back at you Allison!! I can't believe you are in the full fledged high school teenager thing. No wonder you're feeling tired!

    Hailey looks absolutely darling -- as do all your kids. It is crazy how time flies.

    love you and hope you're doing well,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14! How time flys, I remember when you and Matt got married and when she was born, I can't believe its been over 14 years!!! Congrats to you and Matt and your beautiful Daughter Hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun girl! Happy Birthday Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better lock her in a tower or something-- boys are going to be knocking down your door!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Hailey!!! She is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful. She reminds me of my blonde, freckled 16 year old.
    Mine is sassy too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday! wow, I remember when you were just a little girl - trying to take your underwear off in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful daughter -- Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still remember Hailey at my house with little Jillian babysitting. You trained her well. Happy Birthday to Hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday. She is darling!

    p.s. You are one of the winners of my giveaway. Will you email me your address? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel like Hailey is part mine too! Our girl is growing up. I hate it because she is now a Miamaid, I wanted her to stay a Beehive forever!!! Love you Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great tribute. She is a beautiful girl. Hope I still love my daughter when she is 16.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So. Does this mean she's going to go to stake dances now? Do you guys even have those or are they too dorky for her coolness? I need a report. Sneak in if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Celia...she'll go as soon as they have one and you can bet your booty I'll be secretly watching!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hailey is so beautiful, both on the inside and out. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Allison, today I was talking to Lars about his old preschool "harem". So it was fun to run across this. I will never forget Lars saying he kissed all those girls and when Randy asked who kissed the best (the question was meant to make him blush), he piped up "Hailey!" I nearly fell over laughing!! She is so beautiful, can you believe how long ago that was?!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"