***Don't feel sorry for Hailey-she was at Disneyland. Me...I was behind the camera!***
Update: The worst part of last week was the "cleaning" part of the colonoscopy and endoscopy. The gallon of crud you have to drink is unbelievably nasty. The procedure: no big deal. The dr. took 6 biopsies and now we're just waiting for results. Feeling fine.

The beach???I am unbelievably jealous. We went swimming today at the stuffy, crowded indoor pool & we thought that was cool...little did we know.
ReplyDeleteThat's my kind of Heaven!
ReplyDeleteNOT FAIR!! It's freezing here. We did go to the Draper Temple Open House today. SO, that was fun. I figure it was better than watching Obama!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for making me super jealous and super homesick for Cali!! ;) Beautiful pictures!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures -- especially the one with Spencer and Jacob together. I can't wait to see my boys play like that at the beach!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the perfect way to spend the day. We are so spoiled with our summer in January weather.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get some answers when your results come back.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a perfect day. It's been so cold here, I can hardly remember what warmth feels like. Good luck with your test results. The gallon of nasty stuff is so bad... I'm glad you're done with that part. :)
ReplyDeleteWe had some beach time too...AMAZING weather for us here! I have to keep reminding myself that it is January! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if I want to scream "no fair" or just let you know that the beach in January in San Diego just seems wrong. Now roller blading at the beach is ok, but in the water?
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing that the kids got in the water. It was a beautiful day, but it was still cold! Kids love the beach and can handle that freezing water I guess. I suppose that is the reason we didn't see you in the water. I expected to see you in a pick inner tube - isn't that your great love - flowing around, hanging out? Maybe when it is warmer you can snap a picture of that.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are feeling good. Keep us posted with the results. Loves of love.
It is amazing that the kids got in the water. It was a beautiful day, but it was still cold! Kids love the beach and can handle that freezing water I guess. I suppose that is the reason we didn't see you in the water. I expected to see you in a pick inner tube - isn't that your great love - flowing around, hanging out? Maybe when it is warmer you can snap a picture of that.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are feeling good. Keep us posted with the results. Loves of love.
What a fun day! Keep us posted with your results.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love the new look of the blog. I need an update.
The beach sounds wonderful right now!! It really has been awesome weather in Colorado (high 60's), but the beach still sounds better!!
ReplyDeleteOh how my love for so cal deepens daily on winter days like that. Brave kiddos though. No amount of sun can get me in a winter ocean!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are SO lucky to live here!!! When will you get results from the fun colon test?
ReplyDeleteLOVE that bathing suit. Is it Roxy? Does it come in baby bikini?
ReplyDeleteSo.Not.Fair.
ReplyDeleteGlad at least somebody out there is enjoying a little warmth! We'll get our turn... in five more months.
I am SOOO jealous. It's still freezing here! Snowed yesterday. And AMEN about the nasty stuff you have to drink. It's absolutely horrible!
ReplyDeleteI am loving this weather! Where else can you go to the beach in January! Looks like so much fun. You are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. We love you guys.
ReplyDelete