March 17, 2009

Family Ski Trip 09

Ski Memories...Sledding...Building Igloos and Snowmen...Grandma's Cooking...Watching Movies on the Ipod While Driving...Raisin Filled Cookies...Shopping...Mom Not Skiing This Year, but Having Fun Anyway 'Cause She Got To Hang Out With Grandma!..Sammy and Gracie Ski School Buddies...Frelly's Emergency Room Trip...Snake Creek Grill...Skiing with Grandpa and Aunt MoMo...Babysitting Hankalicous...Confessions of a Shopaholic...Baggetts and Forsythes...Seeing our New Baby Cousin for The First Time...BYU Bookstore...Adopting a new Family Member!

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to go and hang out. Skiing is over rated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, I was hoping to see a fashion show from Matt for all of his ski clothes. It must be nice having a new ski outfit to wear everyday! I am glad you had so much fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos - it makes me miss skiing. oh well. I was hoping for a photo of you "lounging" though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like "snow" much fun! Ha ha. And I am in love with your new family member! We are seriously considering the dog thing. It's time. Like it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are your photography skills getting better? Those pictures look great! Fun to see you, thanks for including us in your ski trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did Molly get to go with you? I am imagining her in a cute little sweater.
    Glad you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I hear the rumor correctly - you adopted a DOG!! Are you a crazy woman or what. Aren't you allergic? You just can't resist a cute puppy face can you.

    Darling pictures of skiing! I love the shot of Amanda, your dad and Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so not a fan of skiing, in fact I don't even know how to. But I am so glad you had so much fun! And you got some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a ton of fun -- thoe sleddy things look like fun! such cute pictures!


    CHRIS STOKES

    ReplyDelete
  10. That littest girl of yours... I just want to eat her up!! She is too cute (Your clone too!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. And you know what I see out of all this--is that darling red house in the background--is that your moms? I'm freezing cold just looking at all the snow--so nice to visit, but SO NICE to come home, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super duper fun, minus the snow and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that last pic of Rick on the slopes! Why does he crack me up? So- how is the dog thing going? Fill us in! We need some pee/ poo stories or some silly new puppy life ones!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"