Yes folks...that's what I've been...blogLAZY! I haven't posted at all this month and have barely looked at all ya'll's blogs. Shame on me. Here's some of what we've been up to here at the Weenig house: Daddy Daughter Dates...
Sammy turned eight and her first Activity Day's Activity was a Daddy Daughter Date. Sammy was unbelievably excited to go out with her Dad. She made SURE he opened the door for her (good job Sammy!)
While the boys were off enjoying the wilderness, the rest of us enjoyed a fabulous "staycation" slumber party with the Hazens-complete with dessert in bed, lots of tv time, the beach, the movies and of course, lots of giggles. It was a great break from the daily grind, but I admit I almost wept tears of joy today when they all went back to school (Bad Mommy-I know). ***In medical news (boy I'm sure sick of this!) my tests came back negative for Lupus (yea!) and inconclusive for Metabolic Syndrome (my sugar levels were barely in the pre-diabetic category). I'm hoping my nose surgery (decided to go the non-cosmetic route on that one-my nose is relatively cute and not worth spending more money on than I have to) will fix the sleep apnea and all of my problems will go away-here's to hoping!



I have missed you! I'm glad horrible diseases are being ruled out. I would totally go for another procedure if I had to have a nose job. Think of all the money you would save on OR costs and anesthesia.
ReplyDeleteAre you going to WC this year? I hope so.
I think your nose is cute! I'm glad you aren't going to change it! I hope that the surgery does fixes your problems!!
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you havent posted. You guys have been having too much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteOur "Staycation" was a blast! I would expect nothing less. We make a good team, you cook-I clean. Does that make us Sister-wives?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun month. And oh, the beach... please go rollerblading there for me. But I need to know- what is buttermilk syrup?
ReplyDeleteHoping your surgery goes well.
I'm thinking Staycations are the best. And I'm thinking that's what our whole summer is going to consist of after 10 days on the run this month!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, we missed you! We make Tammi's buttermilk syrup every saturday with pancakes. We will eat nothing else. Be sure to come over to my blog this week for my giveaway! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!! Spring Break os over!! And...Summer vacation is only 1 1/2 months away...I am smiling through the tears.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you guys had a great Spring Break...I am there with you on the "Staycation!" My kind of party!!
ReplyDeleteWow. Good luck with the nose surgery. You got me on the buttermilk syrup part though. YUM. Now I'm craving some.
ReplyDeleteKeep the nose! It is really cute.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun "Stay-Cation." You make everything fun.
Sounds like you had a fabulous break! I can hardly wait for a little play time at Women's Conference with you. It will be fun to visit and catch up.
ReplyDeleteI am LOVING the picture of Matt asleep in the dirt--were we NOT just laughing at a similar picture of another Weenig man?!! Hilarious. Fun times you guys had. Good choice to keep your cute nose. Glad it's not Lupus. Thanks for the fun Easter weekend--it was fun seeing the kids so excited to be together. Your waffles were the BEST! Love you!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it ironic. Like you want to get a diagnosis, but every time they test you for something, you are so grateful you don't have that one! We are all grateful you don't have any of these things. Maybe we could go in for double nose jobs. You can just get yours medically fixed, and I can get the little dent on the end of mine removed. They we can recover together. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteI am so right there with you on the blog laziness! This is the first time I am reading everyones blogs in hopes it gets me to blog myself! Sounds like you had a relaxing spring break! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete