May 5, 2009

Calling All Blogapalooza Babes!!!

I need help! This morning I had a brain fart and accidentally deleted the "Blogapalooza Babes" section of my blog. If you are a blogapalooza babe, or simply like to view/comment on my blog-please, please, PLEASE help my out by leaving your blog address in the comments so I can keep viewing and commenting on your delightful blogs. My life has been richer since "meeting" all of you through blogging. Loves!

17 comments:

  1. Don't despair!!

    www.crazygoodlife.blogspot.com

    It was so fun seeing you last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://dianelittlebitsofnothing.blogspot.com/

    It was fun to see you. Now, let's plan another adventure...soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darnit!
    www.bjorkfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last week was SO MUCH FUN!!

    www.annemarie-livelovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so much fun! Please keep commenting on my blog ;)

    www.tkc615.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED seeing you last week. This is selfish of me, because I love your comments and I want them to continue (when I post, that is!).
    http://chytchronicles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just hate those darn "brain farts"
    http://northshorenotes-jane.blogspot.com/

    Aloha, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. www.angieabillablog.blogspot.com

    here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is a sign for you to use google reader. SO MUCH BETTER.

    But just in case:

    www.stiesthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know mine by heart (I just had to comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's mine...

    http://snapshotsfromhale.blogspot.com

    not that I've updated lately... still trying to figure out being a mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was great to see pictures of all you blog babes getting together last week. I hope I can come next year. I enjoy your blog and thank you for reading mine!

    denaeharlow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too funny! Great project for you now!!
    quirkykirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bummer! Here's mine!therowenfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a blogapalooza chica too.

    www.bridget-adayinalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wasn't at bgplza but I am on BC so we will pals before you know it! Your family is beautiful.

    www.robinblogz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. momville.blogspot.com

    We've got to do this again. I went to Women's Conference, but I missed Blogapalooza.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"