Dangit! Well, look at it as though they're that much closer to figuring it all out by knocking another thing off the list. By the way, I left a comment yesterday that didn't save for some reason. Part of it said that I think 2.5 lbs in a week is awesome. I really do. Those other girls were most definitely cheating. ;)
Have you tried chiropractic care? It has worked wonders for my family. And we are famous for having all the medical weird stuff that nobody has even heard of or that only happens to the .0010% of the population.
It was so fun to crash Aaron and Matt's lunch meeting yesterday! I wish you could have been there! Did Matt tell you about the tent sale that Tai Pan is having next week? We definitely need to meet up and have lunch and do some shopping!
Dangit! Well, look at it as though they're that much closer to figuring it all out by knocking another thing off the list. By the way, I left a comment yesterday that didn't save for some reason. Part of it said that I think 2.5 lbs in a week is awesome. I really do. Those other girls were most definitely cheating. ;)
ReplyDeleteHave you tried chiropractic care? It has worked wonders for my family. And we are famous for having all the medical weird stuff that nobody has even heard of or that only happens to the .0010% of the population.
ReplyDeleteOh Allison! CRAP! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteSweetie I'm sorry. I feel your pain. My neuro doesn't want to admit that he made me worse by changing my meds. I hate arrogant Dr's and dead ends.
ReplyDeleteYOU. ARE. KIDDING.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry, my friend. That has to be the most frustrating thing in the world.
I'm so sorry Allison! You deserve to feel better. I wish I could do something for you. Please let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteDouble Crap!
ReplyDeleteWOW. Here's another CRAP!!! SO sorry
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. That just really sucks.
ReplyDeleteSending hugs your way.
I echo your CRAP!!!
ReplyDeleteUgh. I am so sorry. What a drag for you.
ReplyDeleteThat's such a bummer! How frustrating!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to crash Aaron and Matt's lunch meeting yesterday! I wish you could have been there! Did Matt tell you about the tent sale that Tai Pan is having next week? We definitely need to meet up and have lunch and do some shopping!
I am so sorry. How frustrating - I hope they figure out what is going on soon.
ReplyDeleteCome on, this post deserved the pictures I took of you in the hospital!
ReplyDeleteKeep your head up kid, we'll get some answers soon.
Tit for Tat (I just had to say that!)
I'm so sorry!!!! I wish I could take it all away for you. I would if I could.
ReplyDeleteKEEP TRYING!!!! You will get answers one day.
ReplyDelete