My American Girl
Thanks to by beautiful niece Grace turning a big "7", we headed off to the American Girl Store in LA to celebrate. Ever since I went to the store in New York, I have been wanting to take my dolly, Sammy girl, to the store. It did not disappoint! After a crazy three hour drive (I despise LA traffic), we arrived barely in time for our reservation at the cafe. The girls loved finding a place at the table for themselves and their dolls. The food was okay, the cake and peppermint ice cream were SO yummy, and the company was perfect. Afterwards, we opened presents and the girls headed off to the "beauty salon" for their dolls, shopped, and of course giggled a lot. It was a little girl's paradise. Sammy found a little "yorkie" dog for her doll Emily-so cute! My favorite part of the day was watching my little sister Hillary. She is the original American Doll Girl (she played with hers till she was thirteen or so) and she was in HEAVEN! Thanks MoMo for a super fun, fabulous, dolly day!
Sammy is so cute surrounded by her dollys! What a fun day. We are going to have to go back this summer for an outing. Payton was overjoyed when you gave her the "American Girl Goodie Bag". She loves the butterfly necklace. Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteHow FUN!!!! I loved American Girl Dolls when I was little! I honestly had no idea that they have a store in LA! I can't wait til my girls are old enough to appreciate something like that! Sammy is so cute with her doll!
ReplyDeleteLike you, after going to the store in New York, we couldn't wait to visit the LA store. We went for a "Grandparent's Day" party, it was so fun. It looks like all of you has a great day.
ReplyDeleteLove, dolls. I have adopted my girl's neglected dolls. I like to dress them.
ReplyDeleteI totally LOVE those dolls! I still have mine from when I was a kid! I have Samantha (which they discontinued :( and Molly) I would be in heaven there too!
ReplyDeleteSO FUN!
what a cute little girl sammy is! i can't believe how old she is -- life is flying by. love you weenie!
ReplyDeleteThat is Paradise! I have to take my girls there. Hope they are not too old.
ReplyDeleteWe are never too old!
Isn't it fun there? We went to the grove in January. I think I enjoyed it more than my daughter. Sammy looks so happy in the pictures.
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun! I loved American Girl growing up! Where is that?
ReplyDelete