May 8, 2009

Phew!

Conversations with a teenager: Me: Do you still like "J"? Hailey: I'm kind of over it. Me: You seem to like younger guys, how come? Hailey: Because older boys scare me. Me:What? Why? Hailey: Because they just want to "do stuff". Younger guys are more innocent. Me: Allrighty then! ***I believe I'm doing something right.

10 comments:

  1. That's my girl! You are a great mommy.

    And Hailey, There's nothing wrong with going for younger guys, I married one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say how happy I am that my girl does not have a boyfriend just friends who are boys. It is crazy out there. It is so good that she is open with you. After attending Homecoming with all the dirty dancing, etc. My kid doesn't want to go to prom. I'm happy. Besides they have a Priest Laurel prom this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary that she is at the age when boys want to "do stuff"! I am glad she wants to stay away from that. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah. This stuff just flat out scares me.

    What a good girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I married a younger man too!!

    Smart girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I am TOTALLY scared for my girls when they are teenagers! I just hope I can do as good a job as you appear to be doing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good. For. Her. That is fantastic. What a great girl she is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog off of another blog from a friend. I just want to say that you must doing alot of somethings right. Your children look really happy. That's not easy. When I had 1 baby she was like that; she was truely happy. I spent all my time with her, just loving her, taking care of her. Now I have 2, they are 2 1/2 and 5, and i've found that i dont have that with them anymore. I sucumbed to the stress and craziness that is life. I have been working hard to get that back though. I have enjoyed reading your blog and feeling stronger about what i'm trying to accomplish. Thank you for what you've done for your children and the example you are for me.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Girl!! Tell me what your doing mine will be there soon.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"