So...Matt and I have been losing weight like crazy! All my clothes fit now (and a lot are getting too loose) and we feel great. I can't believe how sexy Matt is looking. Wow-I have a hottie! Through his work connections, Matt was able to buy prescription HCG drops and we are now selling them. We are both so happy with this diet and want to share it with as many people as we can. Check out my
new blog!
Post pics!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Loosing weight feels so so good!
seriously - you are doing the HCG route? I know a lady doing that and I think she buys the HCG from a drug dealer at the park. I want photos and what are you talking about a new blog? by the way - so jealous you went to SYTYCD. We LOVE that show. jealous. at least I still look good.
ReplyDeletePictures! Pictures!
ReplyDeleteI have HCG friends. They lost 50-70 pounds a year ago and it seems to be staying off.
ReplyDeleteSince I've been KILLING myself for 5 weeks and weigh exactly the same, I may need to look into this when I wean Faith.