
HE WON!!! Good job Jakey boy. As some of you may remember, last year Jake ran for student body Vice President. Unfortunately, he lost by 4 votes. He obviously has what it takes to make it in life, 'cause this year he tried again...and this time for PRESIDENT! The hot dog hat made another appearance, and the "Don't be a Weenie, Vote for Weenig" slogan was revived. He did such a great job with his speech and even played the "I know a Weenie man" song. The kids loved and and it showed in the polls! Congratulations my little politician.
What a great boy, when you fail try again and for a bigger position and win! Great job Jacob, love the hat! Glad to have to back to the blogging world.
ReplyDeleteCute kid! I love the campaign slogan.
ReplyDeleteGo Jakey boy! I knew you were going to win. I am so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteJakey, you are the best! I'm so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteHe's such a cool kid! So great that he has such quiet confidence! We need more presidents like him. Madie was sad she can't be there at Discovery this year since Jakey is president...Tell hi congrats, and great job!
ReplyDeleteHey this is actually for Spencer... I don't know if you remember me, but it's Evelyn Fox from first grade! I got your mom's blog site from the Ingersoll family. If you still have Ambuehl directories I'm in there and you should call and I can give you my email. If you know the Ingersoll's phone you can call them and ask them for it I'm sur Celeste knows my number!
ReplyDelete