November 30, 2009

I'm Thankful For...

Disneyland Passes that expired on Thanksgiving Day...giving us a GREAT excuse to spend the two days before enjoying the happiest place on earth
A pretty girl for my boys to pal around with (and secretly fight over)
Daddies and Daughters
The Fearsome Foursome
Smiley Jakey
Cool Spencer
and Sweet Sammy
Fun!
Great friends
Dreams
The sweetest Kindergartner in the WHOLE world...my niece Jane
Cousins AND Friends
This handsome guy
Sisters to giggle with and who give me babies to love!
Family Bonding
The "Jakes"
That my kids LOVE their cousins
This sweet girl who made me laugh hysterically the first night at the hotel. We were heading up in a very full elevator at 1:30 in the morning. Sammy looks at me and says, "Mom...the back of Dad stinks". Hailey and I may or may not have wet our pants. I'm also thankful for the opportunity to spend the Thanksgiving break enjoying my kids, playing at Disneyland, and MOST of all...not having to cook Thanksgiving Dinner. McCormick and Schmick's was AWESOME! ***What I'm NOT thankful for...while loading these pictures onto my computer, I reformatted the card on my camera, only to have a notice pop up that VERY SAME SECOND saying that 40 of my pictures did not download. What? I'm so mad at myself for not being more careful. You KNOW this post needed at least 40 more pictures. Or...at least one of my super cute nephew Henry...I love that boy. Lost forever are pictures of Jane's first ride on the giant ferris wheel (that swings!). Every facial expression known to man was caught on film. It was adorable. Sigh.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Disneyland in so long! How fun!! Love all your pictures and stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that I have never cooked Thanksgiving dinner...and so is my family.

    I do love your red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great way to spend Thanksgiving!
    your kiddies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've decided that people who live in Southern California have the most fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE disneyland during the holidays, I'm so jealous. I love all the pics of the family, you are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"