February 9, 2010

How Could I NOT Fall in Love?

Matt at 16...I remember having this picture in my wallet and on my bulletin board. I loved the "ice man" hair cut and his big brown eyes. I was smitten from the start.

9 comments:

  1. What a cute Valentine you have!

    Also, those pictures of Hailey are so cute!
    Can you believe you have a girl a year away from dating and driving? Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you posted this. Laughong out loud. Thanks. I needed that. Chris says he looks like "Johnny" on the Karate Kid. "Sweep the leg . . ."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So scary that Hailey is at the age you two were when you first started out...Think Spencer really looks like his Daddy! Your new pics are all soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am DYING over this "hot-matt" photo. dying, dying, dying. and ice-man? val kilmer!!! seriously!!!!
    xoxo
    mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can see that your boys are going to be just as cute! They sure are growing up. That is a great picture of Matt. Fun looking back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amaaaaaaazing!!!! love this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh, I can totally see why you were smitten, Sista'! I know you still are smitten ☺. Hot stuff, right there ;)

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"