June 2, 2010

And the BackBlogging Begins...

Yes. I know. My blog has been sorely neglected these many months. I am wondering at what point, my blog became a chore. I used to love it. I loved keeping track of our busy lives. I loved all the fun comments I got from people I love. I just got so horribly behind. I guess there is nothing left to do but jump right back in. On that note..I leave you with this lovely picture of Hailey's Homecoming Dance taken sometime last fall. Isn't she gorgeous?

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back queenie!!! That is a GREAT picture of Hailey!!! It was so fun to play with you guys on Monday...we need to do it again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you are lady! I was wondering where you went. :) I LOVE your family pictures. The colors and clarity are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailey is definitely a cutie!
    glad you're back to blogging! I am only behind three posts and I am feeling all sweaty! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! So glad you are back. (Not that I can talk. I'm behind, too.) That picture of Hailey is so beautiful. She is such a perfect mix between you and Matt.

    I can't wait to see what you have all been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! Glad to see you're back! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you blog something ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amen! I've neglected mine for at least 6 months now. I just don't know how to start back up. Maybe I'll follow you lead and just jump back in...later.... :)glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you're back! I should follow your example!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has been fun catching up with you on your blog...

    and oh, my yes...she is gorgeous!

    I agree...when did my blogging become a chore? It is sad...but it has become one.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"