November 15, 2007

"The Birds and The Bees"

So tonight I'm having "the talk" with my older kids Hailey and Spencer- one of our periodic conversations to make sure they are getting "correct" information about important things and not just hearing kids talk at school. Anyway, about halfway through Jake came in wanting to know what we were talking about and I said, "just the birds and the bees...do you have any questions?" He says, "yeah...do all bees die when they lose their stingers?" Way too cute...I just had to share.

7 comments:

  1. Gotta love Jake!! I hate it that our kids are growing up so fast! Can't wait to talk to you to see how 'the talk' went. Was Matt there for the blessed evening???!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay...no, just me. It was kind of a spontaneous thing with some VERY interesting questions asked. I'll tell you about them in a more "private" setting. All I can say is, "Oh....just wait!" Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jake! He is so sweet.... I still tell the "Are you a Dirl?" Story because it is sos classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so , darling! That will be a good story to tell his fiance in the future. All the precious moments we have to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allison,

    LOVE the blog! You are so adorable... and reading your entries made me miss you that much more! I love being in the same ward with Amanda and Hilary! I love seeing glimpes of you in them. Your family is down right adorable. Let's get together soon!
    Love,
    Stacey Ord

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you glad I sparked up this conversation again!! Leave it to Jake to add humor to a "Serious Subject". I am thinking of you A LOT today! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun times! Your family is so cute. I love the family pictures. Who did them? Reading about you was so much fun (I hope you don't mind). Our family recently entered the blogging world. kjehansen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"