
How scary is this? While on vacation visiting my sister-in-law somehow "extensions" came up and I said, "Like these?" and proceeded to unclip mine and take them out. Yes, I love drama. In very silly moods, we decided to try them on the kids. Spencer was a trooper and posed for these lovely "mullet" pictures. What do you think of my white-trash son? Should he change his hairstyle?
Found your blog while Blogger-surfing...stop by Crossword Bebop sometime...
ReplyDeletemullets are so 1980's...
I can't stop laughing! Who's your new friend?!!! It looks sooooo real. Perfect Halloween costume for next year. All he needs is those gross Billy-Bob teeth! Shayla did such a great job on your new look! Love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat looked so real! Eew! You make sure your son is never desperate enough to actually do his hair like that! He's a smart boy, I'm sure he wouldn't.
ReplyDeleteIs this a flashback to an 11-year old Allison??? It looks too natural--scary!! Spencer was such a great sport!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious. When Nick and I cut Nico's gorgeous curls off we cut his hair like that and Nick was trying to talk me into letting him go to church like that. We got some great pics.
ReplyDeleteSPencer looks good. The kid is so handsome, he would look good bald!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't show this picture to Dallas because he will want me to buy him some extensions. That is hysterical and a great halloween costume. By the way, thanks for the book list. I'm always looking for good books.
ReplyDeleteMy adorable little boyfriend! What did you do to him? Scary how real it looks--the color matches perfectly! He's a babe either way!
ReplyDelete