November 5, 2007

Don't You Love Date Night?

Come Mondays, when all I do is work-out, work, manage four kids, clean a house, do a bunch of laundry...you know...I look back fondly on my Date Nights with Matt. Luckily, he's good about taking me out regularly. This weekend a bunch of couples from our ward went to see "Dan in Real Life"-GREAT movie. We had a blast and ate way too much at Johnny Carrino's after. Yes, Matt was extremely mortified to be posing in front of the movie theatres on a Friday night!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, I have been waiting for this post! We are soooo well placed in this picture. Are we on for our usual "Double Date" Friday night? Can't wait. Temple, then a night on the town, what a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, you are the BEST poser!!! Heck yea we're on for Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! How fun! I am glad you found my blog! We are very excited! I'll post when I find out what I am having. I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep in touch! I post every few days or so! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Johny Carrino's! It is a favorite of ours! Also- how great are date nights? They are really so needed after a crazy week! I am dying over these picture of your family. Who took them? I love the one at the top with everyone holding hands... beautiful! I can't remember if you said you knew our blog yesterday but it is: www.thackerfam.com. Email me at summerthacker@gmail.com and I will give you the password.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"