November 7, 2007

Something to Puzzle Over

I need everybody to vote...Kitchen Table or Happy Puzzle Boy??? Spencer got out my puzzles last week and has spent hours putting them together. He loves doing them, but I'm not so sure I love not having a kitchen table! The good mom and the good housekeeper are at odds. By the way, how cute is my Spencer? He's in 6th grade now (yep, middle school) and is such a sweetie. I love my Spencer!!!

11 comments:

  1. My mom has a card table that she sets up for when we're feeling "puzzle happy". That way the kitchen table isn't covered.

    Jillian has a blog... drewandjillian.blogspot.com

    So fun to see you and catch up! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIme out- Spencer is in 6th grade!!! I was in 6th grade when I started to babysit him!!! I am SO excited you found my blog, I miss you guys and it was so fun to see you too! I cannot believe Hailey is a sassy teenager, man do I feel old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU feel old!!! What about me Jillian? I'm approaching the downside of my thirties...and unfortunately, the upside of my weight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is- Puzzle Boy!!! Aren't puzzles supposed to make you smarter? You can clean any time! You are such a good, fun Mommy! I need to buy more puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need to find a good Christmas Day one..let's go look together. Missed you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALISON! Or should I say sister Weenig! Hi, you were my young womens adviser! Its bree everson king. How are you these days? I saw your post on Ani's blog and I want to say hi! your kids are getting so big! Wow. It was great to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Move the puzzle to your big beautiful empty dining room table! Yeah right, then the perfect vacuum marks will be forever destroyed and your minor OCD nerves will spark everytime you walk down the hallway! I think it's awesome Spencer and all your kids for that matter are puzzle-lovers. You could move it to the loft on a table. We sure enjoyed spending Christmas Day with you guys last year as I became nutty about puzzles!

    Missed you tonight--thanks for calling! You know how it goes...too much to do, too little time and Bray didn't make a boat anyway--gave room for someone else to be 'best dressed!' Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should search through our puzzles because no one wants to do them twice. We buy puzzles of cities we've visited. This year is London. So glad you're blogging. I'm probably too old to blog but I love blog surfing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Allison! I found your blog from Ani's. I haven't seen you or your family in such a long time, but I think our husbands get together occasionally for work stuff. Wierd- small world! Your kids are adorable, just like I remember them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry- it is edmondskids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"