November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Highlights

Family Time...Matt sacking his first deer...WAY too many hours in a car with four kids...Chex Mix...Hailey's drama over the porta-potty bathroom in Barstow...getting locked out of the hotel in flip-flops at 12:30 at night...swimming in November...the kids having a separate hotel room...Tai Pan...buying wheat (love you mom)...having somewhere to wear my new Burberry coat...not having to cook for an entire week...falling in love with Hank...Thanksgiving Dinner at Sundance..."August Raines"...Amanda's Chili...Cabella's...A BYU basketball AND football game for the boys...Park City shopping...getting the tree home and finding out it had COLORED lights!..Frelly lovingly caressing my face and saying, "Allison, you have big cheeks"...Cousin Time...Off-roading...shootin' time...Matt buying the boys cowboy boots...John's Pie...Chelsea and John's new house...fighting over who gets to hold Blake...playing "Would you Rather" with Courtney and the boys...FAMILY TIME!!!

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you figured the pictures out! Thanksgiving in Utah is a big jump start for the Holidays! I love Hank too, he's even more adorable in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures!!! We do have twinner posts- that's too funny! I'm glad you had as great of a time as I did. As soon as I figure out my Christmas backgrounds I'll help you with yours so it matches your interior design abilities and love for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect Thanksgiving. Sammy looks just like I remember Hailey. She is adorable and so are the other three. By the way we did a fun London puzzle. Thought of you throughout the puzzle. Somehow I've got to get them too you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you went to tai pan trading. I discovered that store when I was there in February and I am so sad they don't have one here. they did open one in St. George so it's getting closer. I went a little crazy there. Looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, TaiPan opens in Henderson, NV next year--only 3 1/2 hours away!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun to have you up here at our new house! Your kids are growing so fast! I am glad you guys made it back safely and know that you are always invited when you come up to Utah. I will have John email you the PB recipe, so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allison!

    I can't believe I found you while checking out blogs! You are so beautiful and havn't changed a bit. Your children are gorgeous, and, well, I love that you have a blog. I just barely figured out how to email pictures, so needless to say I am behind the times. I am jealous that you get to live in CA -- we have been in Maryland for 2.5 years and I still miss the West coast. (we were in Palo Alto for 5). Anyway, I would love to catch up -- my email is
    nellie_bingham@hotmail.com. XO Nellie (do you know another?):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been waiting for an update!!! It looked SO fun! Utah is so fun to visit (just not to live)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. allison-
    I love all of your photos. your kids are so cute. I just can't believe how big everyone is. I am jealous you have christmas done. my house is a wreck as I decided to start cleaning out my storage room and wow, what the crap was I thinking? anyway, had to write. stay pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why do vacations look like so much more fun, afterward.... when you look at the pics??

    Seriously, we did have a great time with you in Utah, and I especially like having Robert Redford provide our Thanksgiving dinner!

    Love, Mom (can't remember my blogger user name OR password)

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"