December 3, 2007

B..Y..U..COUGARS!!!

Saturday Night Matt took the boy's to the BYU/San Diego Football Game that was rescheduled because of those pesky fires about a month ago. They enjoyed the evening with Papa, cousins, and friends. Jake was a little sad about missing the Ward Party, but his love for football *particularly his love for his football jersey* won out!

11 comments:

  1. The cougar has come a long way since our BYU days. He still looks pretty lame, but at least he doesn't have that pumpkin head anymore. :) SO fun to "stalk" you via your blog! XO Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So has Jakey taken the Jersey off yet? Matt looks so overjoyed to be posing with Cosmo! How Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They must have been sittiing near the Hansens--either that, or Cosmo sure was gettin' around for pictures! He was just happy to be in beautiful SD! Jakey is so cute in his new jersey..I assured my boys that Santa shops at byu bookstore....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can put your family pic on the left sidebar so it's always there above the posts. If you wanted to do that but don't know how, I can help!!! Thank you for the Christmas favs cd--what a useful and simple gift! love ya
    -shay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shay...glad you like it! I actually decided against the fam. pic because I have the other ones on the side. Maybe after Christmas. I'll totally need help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you find your darling template? I want a cute Christmas page and can't find what I want? We'll miss you guys Saturday at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, my good friend Shayla-see above-is much more talented in the blog department and she designed it or me. I can't figure it out! We're bummed we can't come Saturday...have fun w/out us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bears...I think it's more the fact that he has to get his picture taken!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Weenigs!

    Boy, you never know all these great blogs exist in the world until you accidentally get wind of one of them! Found yours thru John and Chelsea's after we got their Christmas card. I'll be sure to bookmark it and visit often!

    Hope all's well in your neck of the woods. With a nasty weather report looming here this weekend, a California Christmas sounds heavenly right about now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Allison! I have you on my "blogging buds" list. Email me at mandmkolb@hotmail.com so I can invite you to ours! :)

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"