December 18, 2007

"Two Kids A Pukin'....."

Nothing says Christmas like being woken up repeatedly in the middle of the night to clean throw-up off carpet, bedding, and two very sick kiddos. Poor Sammy and Jake are sooooo sick...and of course, I "caught" their lovely form of Christmas cheer too! So, instead of doing fun Christmas stuff we spent the day moaning and groaning together on the couch. At least we "bonded". Hey, I'd rather do it making cookies, but whatever!

9 comments:

  1. Tis the season just isn't complete without kids a pukin'! I'm sorry! I'm glad you're getting it over with before Christmas Day! Poor Sammy, Jakey, & Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma had that last week. I feel for you! Yuck! Hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't let the others share in this "special bonding time"! I hope we made you feel better last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you did not post a picture! Blake got that and you feel so bad fo an 8 month old when they are sick and throwing up, they have no idea what is going on. JOhn got it too, but it skipped me. I sure am lucky and make sure to count my blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck- throw up is the worst. I'll take stuffy noses and coughs anyday! Thanks for your comment on my blog- you're so right about the ten percent thing. Thank goodness for those moments- however few and far in between. It's nice to know I'm not the only one with crazy enough kids to have such close calls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is it that kids always get sick right before Christmas. Mine seem to get it every year. Nico has been kind enough to get it the day before xmas eve. I so feel your pain, Nico was actually hurling last night. Gotta love those kids and their germs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad! I hope you all feel better soon!
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're all feeling better! Just watch lots of awesome Xmas movies and cuddle in blankies!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"