- Sunglasses (cute ones I might add) w/case
- Wallet (dur!)
- 2 bottles of lotion (I have dry skin)
- Tums (self-explanatory)
- Brush
- Kleenex (I don't carry diapers anymore-THANK YOU-but my kid's noses still run)
- Power Crunch Bar
- Red Wine Vinegar Packet from Subway (in case I'm caught at a restaurant w/out proper dressing of course!)
- Packets of Stevia
- Cottonelle Single-use Wipe (no, I'm not even going to try to explain that one!)
- Movie Ticket Receipt
- 3 pens
- Ensign (I just went Visiting Teaching)
- 2 packs gum
- Altoids (the little ones for my temple shifts)
- Amex Gift Card
- Barnes and Noble Coupon
- Benadryl (for when I visit those CAT houses and can't breathe)
- Lactaid
- Tylenol (regular AND pm)
- Allergy Eye Drops
- Chick-fi-La Nutrition Guide
- Silver Compact Mirror w/ name on it (gift from BFF 2 Christmases ago)
- ELEVEN lipsticks!
January 24, 2008
Bag Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Forget Rite-aid... I'm just coming to your purse when I need something!
ReplyDelete11 lipsticks? That's got to be some kind of record. Do you use all of them? You are too funny. What a fun post idea!
With all those gift cards I am MORE than willing to shop with you! =) Cute purse by the way. And my blog? Shay designed it, of course!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of your "Dumping Presentation"!! I'm also glad you still carry your mirror. The count down has begun...6 more days until our fun!!!! Maybe we'll get more purses to Dump!
ReplyDeleteHey Weenigs - How fun to find Lake San marcos Ward friends blogging -- It has been like 2 years since we've been there -- People probably don't even remember who we are... I will take no offence :) - We were just remembering Serving in the Primary together and Jeb teaching Jacob's Sunbeam class - Where he insisted on being called JACOB WEENIG - in full - Funny Boy -- Any way Love your Blog - it's super Cute - And your kids are beautiful as ever nd have gotten so big! Hope all is well in San Marcos - Happy Blogging! - Ps - Cute Purse - Probably a heavy one as well - so funny.
ReplyDeleteChris Stokes
That was fun! Thanks for tagging me! My computer crashed (I'm on my husbands work one) but as soon as I get it back I will "dump and post."
ReplyDeleteCan I clean it out a tiny bit first??
That was fun! Thanks for tagging me! My computer crashed (I'm on my husbands work one) but as soon as I get it back I will "dump and post."
ReplyDeleteCan I clean it out a tiny bit first??
That was fun! Thanks for tagging me! My computer crashed (I'm on my husbands work one) but as soon as I get it back I will "dump and post."
ReplyDeleteCan I clean it out a tiny bit first??
That was funny! Impressively you have a really clean purse. I don’t know who that is possible with kids, but you somehow are able to accomplish it. Did you clean it out before you 'dumped' it?
ReplyDeleteWOW... 11 lipsticks! I don't even own 3 (im not much of a lipstick wearer :)
As for the lipsticks...I have my favorites of course but I do use all of them. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to lipstick. I'm NEVER without it. I wear it at the gym and have it on even if I'm wearing no other makeup. The only time I don't wear color is to bed, but I still have gloss on! Weird, I know!
ReplyDeleteOkay, that is on my list to dump and post, thanks for picking me I am honored. I already know I am not as well prepared as you though. You are like MAry Poppins!
ReplyDeleteWhy is your purse so organized? Oh yeah, your maiden name was Gardner!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not surprised that your purse is red? Allison and red always go together.
ReplyDelete