January 10, 2008
Happy New Year!!!
I know, I know, I know...my blogging has been horribly nonexistent in 2008. I've been busy trying to keep all my New Year Goals and obviously blogging consistently wasn't one of them! We started off the year with a fabulous, yummy, "last meal" at Morton's in Downtown San Diego with our good friends the Hazens and the Cliffords. We stuffed ourselves, walked around downtown, I suffered a horrible allergy attack right before midnight, and then we rang in the new year! What a night. 2008 started as good as it possibly could with a big ole' smooch from my lover!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






What a fun night for you guys! Sounds like a good way to ring in the new year! You guys make a darling couple.
ReplyDeleteThat night was so much fun! I wish we could relive it right now, I want a Filet Oskar! Your kiss was sooooo passionate! I'm so glad we rang in the New Year together once again!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your new design!!!! I am envious!!.. Looks great!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous you got to go out. Nick had to DJ a party so I visited with some friends and played games with them but had to take my kiddies.
ReplyDeleteOk so the book I was blogging about is called Twilight and the Author is Stephanie Meyer. She is a member of the church from AZ. The books are so not church related, they are about Vampires. Ok so here me out before you blow them off. Because I was the same way when I heard about them. It is this awesome love story about forbidden love. She is human, he's a vampire. And the other people I have cast our other vampires, his family. Anyway it's a series of three books with the 4th coming out this fall. Check it out, I had dreams about Edward. You feel like it's real. You will fall in love with him. I got all my friends here addicted to the books too.
Great layout, love it! Looks like you had a great time on New Years. I totally agree with rachel Twilight is awesome and I am on the second book. My husband, John even read each one in a day. Great read!
ReplyDeleteYou and Matt have ALWAYS gone out and done fun things with friends. And you still have got the ROMANCE... smoochy, smoochy! I still remember Mo and I trying to spy on you two making out on the front porch when you were in high school. How are we all so much older now?
ReplyDeleteP.S. LOVE the new toile background!!!