February 25, 2008

Back to the Future, or the Past...whatever!!!

Big Hair, Big Makeup, Big Fun!!! Saturday Night we celebrated Chad's big 40th with an awesome 80's bash. EVERYONE got into the action and dressed up. I think shopping for the outfits was the most fun! Luckily, 80's stuff is back in style (at least I think that's lucky!) Hailey asked if she could have all my accessories when I was done-I was happy to hand them off. While it was fun for a night, I prefer a "classier" look for everyday. Michelle planned a great party with yummy Wahoo's and fun games, including "Name that 80's Tune". Lona was the definite 80's trivia winner. Too fun! Thanks Cliffords!!!

11 comments:

  1. "Like, that was a totally rad party!", see my inner valley girl is trying to escape again! My favorite part of the day was us together in the Thrift store dressing room trying on all the hilarious clothes! I still think you should have gotten the all white track-suit! You looked so HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my kind of party! You look great! Thanks for keeping in touch. I love seeing what everyone is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of you 80's ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who says moms and dads can't have fun? You look awesome in those white jeans! How much hairspray did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know you're getting old when the 90s are the blast from the past. Looks like a great party...I'm happy to say that I don't have any of those fashions left in my closet. I'm a person who love to toss things.

    Go Aqua Net...the secret to big hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty in pink! That was a rad party! The pic of Matt with you struck me as funny---look at his body language and expression-it was "I get to put my arm around this babe and I don't know what to do with myself..." He was so cute too all prepped up with eye liner and everything! He makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Goodness! You all looked fab in your 80's garb. It IS weird that it's coming back isn't it? So fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsea...about a gallon of Aqua Net. I had to wash my hair 3 times the next morning!!! Didn't I do a good job recreating the perm from back in the day?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any reason to get dressed up in 80's garb is a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sad I missed it--I always love a reason to dress up! You guys look AWESOME! I love the finding of the outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow im loving Matt's double "popped" collar. What a good look........i hear its still pretty popular with the high school kids back in New Jersey.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"