February 27, 2008

The Results Are In!!!

Yeah for me! I've lost 15 of these (lbs. of butter). I've been blogging about my weight loss journey, so I thought I'd give an official update on my progress. While I am not yet to my final goal, the results of my six-week nutrition class are in and I'm not complaining. I've officially lost 15 lbs, 14 inches, and 8% body fat!!! I'm so excited. It is definitely motivating. I CAN do this! I am NOT destined to be a chubby girl! Yeah for me!

14 comments:

  1. That's fantastic!!! Just in time for Cancun@@!!! You show it off on your trip & don't drink too many pina coladas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - that's awesome. I wish my body would catch up to what I want it to look like. It seem to have a mind of it's own. Slow and steady. Good job. Maybe you should tell me your secrets. My 5 days a week at the gym and a personal trainer 2 of those days don't seem to be agreeing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad we did this together! You support me, I'll support you, great team work. You look amazing, I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so good. Congrats! Keep it up and you will be little miss binkini body in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job!!! I'm not amazed because you always accomplish what you set out to do. But really, you're awesome. You can blog about your secrets and share them if you want. Or else just keep losing and let us all stay fat and sassy.

    Did I hear bathing suit trip coming up? You go girl, bikini all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow way to go! Im totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That's very exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! and you never were a chubby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome, Allison! I have noticed lately how GREAT you look. Your hard work paid off--pretty quick too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah - that is so great - will you be my coach --- I am on board to loose about 40 lbs... you know - the 20 lbs that each of my beautiful children most lovingly gave me - I am thinking that it is no excuse anymore since my baby will be FOUR this year... Thanks for the inspiration - you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No WAY!!!! You go girl!!! That is awesome. I always think you look great though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 15 in 6 weeks is super fast! You look really good! I am jealous - I want to go to Cancun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! That is totally great Allison! Tell me your secret!!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"