March 31, 2008

"I Like to Ride my Bicycle..."

Last week, Matt and Spencer went with their Scout Troop to spend the week in Moab, Utah. They had a blast biking, hiking, eating, and of course, bonding. Here are a few pics of their trip...
My cute boys!
"Big Man on a Little Bike..."
I am so grateful that Spencer can be part of such a fabulous Scout Troop. All his leaders are so dedicated. Matt also works with the 12 and 13 year olds, so Spenc will be with his dad in July. What fun memories they will have together. I can't believe soon Spencer will be old enough to hold the Priesthood and pass the sacrament on Sundays. He's really growing up. We are proud of the young man he is turning into. I'm also grateful that neither Spencer or Matt got hurt on this trip! "Slick Rock" just doesn't sound comforting to a mother for some reason. This summer they're gearing up for all sorts of fun, like white-water rafting. Hey, I'd like to be a Scout!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE that picutre of Matt on the little bike! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys trips are fun cuz you get girl time. I have heard some nice things about San Marcos. We might have to check it out. Who knows where we might end up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay Allison- let's get some details here. Somethin' somethin' and a walk in between?? Serious? I am willing to do anything! I read my husband your comment and his eyes lit right up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did they survive the trip without taking a header over the handlebars? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Minds!!!! Enough said

    I am so glad our boys get to do this together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't want the scout outings. Take your girls to a hotel and sit by the pool...my kind of resort.

    Although we did have fun at girl's camp river rafting. Too bad I FREAKED out in the kayaks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes being a scout would be fun... but YW is fun too! We went White Water Rafting... and we had those lovely outfits, and I had TWO left shoes.... and everyday we had people to cooked for us... Yes, I am glad I was in YW, especially with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT pics! My little boyfriend is growing up!! He's such a LOVE-even if he is almost a teenager (don't mean to age him so quickly). SLOW DOWN.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"