You are so yummy
and oh so sweet..
you are, perhaps,
my favorite treat!
Good thing you are
so far away...
if not,
I'd visit everyday.
And then, alas,
my jeans would "pop"...
'cause when it comes to cupcakes
I CAN'T STOP!!!
Another Sprinkles post! I don't have a very big sweet tooth, but all this talk has gotten me quite curious! I finally tried Pinkberry- next up (who knows when) will be Sprinkles! P.S. I love your ode!
Did you make up that 'ode all by yourself?! Very cute. You've only told me about Sprinkles--next time bring me one!! I called you back today at home but it looks like you were in OC having too much fun!
Oh, that was good! I love them too. You are right, they are better than NYC Magnolia Bakery! That was a fun day!
ReplyDeleteWhat's the fav flavor? Or does it matter?
ReplyDeleteTracy...any kind. I'm not about to turn down ANY kind of Sprinkles!
ReplyDeleteAnother Sprinkles post! I don't have a very big sweet tooth, but all this talk has gotten me quite curious! I finally tried Pinkberry- next up (who knows when) will be Sprinkles! P.S. I love your ode!
ReplyDeleteDid you make up that 'ode all by yourself?! Very cute. You've only told me about Sprinkles--next time bring me one!! I called you back today at home but it looks like you were in OC having too much fun!
ReplyDeleteI had a great comment about what I thought that thing you are holding looks like but since your blog has been published church wide, I must refrain.
ReplyDeleteBears...I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteNext time you go to London you HAVE to go to Hummingbird Bakery, they are the perfect treat while sitting in Blood Brothers!
ReplyDeleteAnother thing to put on my list to try! That is such a cute picture of the three of you.
ReplyDeleteHmm....what are those and why aren't they in my tummY??? Yum!
ReplyDeleteYou are a poet and you know it!
ReplyDeleteEveryone is talking about these darn cupcakes. I might have to make a trip for them.
ReplyDeletewhy didn't you pick me up on the way?!?!? fav flav? "red velvet...the rest are for rookies"! i love you and wish you lived closer.....mo mo
ReplyDelete