Take a nice long look just below the writing on the package:
The theory is the lettuce was washed in water with pollywogs in it and this one "hatched". I think I live a little too close to the border for this one to be funny :)
And in case your wondering...NO, this is not my lettuce! I try to buy organic, but this is taking it a little too far.
The theory is the lettuce was washed in water with pollywogs in it and this one "hatched". I think I live a little too close to the border for this one to be funny :)
And in case your wondering...NO, this is not my lettuce! I try to buy organic, but this is taking it a little too far.
hhhhhhhhhhholf. That is me gagging.
ReplyDeleteIs that for real? Please tell me it isn't. Is it?
ReplyDeleteOkay...
ReplyDeleteI was like, "what? I don't get it?!" And then I zoomed in on the picture and looked at what I thought was the brown leaf. EWWWWW!!!!!!!
By the way, your sister rocks since she met The Davids. OH MY GOSH!!!
I would so freak out if that was my bag of lettuce! Eeeww!
ReplyDeletethat is gnarly! from the language, looks like it was packaged in mexico or something.
ReplyDeleteOh. my. goodness.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I'll be able to eat lettuce for a few days. Ewwww!
There's nothing like a little...frog in the afternoon for your protein boost. Yikes!
ReplyDeleteI kinda like the idea of my protein being included with my salad. Don't frog legs taste like chicken? Just kidding...
ReplyDeleteJust a little extra protein?
ReplyDeleteWhat?!?!?
ReplyDeletewhere did you find this lol!!! that is the funniest thing i have ever seen!!!!!
ReplyDeletei wanna know who's lettuce it is? do you know them? is this really for real? i'm dying.
ReplyDeletethat is like a baby who is so ugly they're cute. that is so gross it is funny.
NO WAY!!! That is just wrong!
ReplyDeleteI hate frogs!!!
ReplyDeleteIck. Frogs seriously gross me out. I am completely gagging right now.
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Gosh. That is quite possibly the most disgusting thing I have seen in a while. That, and Linda's nudie blog girl with pix of her home birth. I could have lived without seeing that.
ReplyDeleteUm....EWWW!! I almost just hurled on my computer. Good one Allison!
ReplyDeleteYummy. Thank you for sharing. I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat bagged lettuce again.
ReplyDelete