May 16, 2008

MoMo...

Meet my adorable sister Amanda, lovingly nicknamed MoMo (that's another post). She is five years younger than me (and it shows-she's such a cute little stinker). Anyway, I have to give a little shout out to her brush with fame this week. Seriously, it's killing me. Click on her blog to read all about her American Idol experience. Too cool. I'm sooooo jealous.

9 comments:

  1. That is soo funny!! I had no idea that was your sister. I read about the whole experience on Summer's blog who went with your sister. I stalked Summer's blog from her knowing Marcie and then realized that she is married to my mom's cousins son. Dugh!! I had no idea. I laughed when I saw that Amanda was your sister...such a small world of networks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that!! She is one lucky girl! I love David Cook!

    I am glad your weather isn't as hot down in SD cuz it is way too hot here in the East Bay! We went to the beach today and I got FRIED! I am a well done lobster! Totally burned! It was still fun though!

    It was so fun to meet you at BP! You have a beautiful family! I love the family photo with all of you in white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still dying over the situation! Rick must be still floating from talking to David's dad. Tell him I promise to vote about 100 times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison, Traci ran into Amanda and told her about your blog. I love your new layout! Who is doing that for you or are you doing it yourself? Very nice. I'm interested in the background that looks like woven mat. Since we live in Hawaii now, I thought that would be great! Let me know. Thanks...jmoysa@hawaii.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did he say "Amanda will you please accept this rose?" I think she gets her cuteness from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ricky Dee's latest...
    "Two cell phones
    Two land lines
    Two hours"
    He is SO die hard! (For any of you who don't know, he is THE biggest David fan)...how did I get so lucky to get such a sweet shout-out from you (and, I don't look younger than you...I saw back fat and crows eyes in a picture of me today...eeewwww) thanks for introducing me to the blogging world, it is soooo much fun...i love you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, i officially need a blogging day with you...your website is beautiful!!!!!!!! when are we going to meet for lunch and some shopping?!?!?! i love you, mo mo

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY CRAP. I hate your sister. Kidding...but I am soooo jealous of her. What a fun night! I think David lost for a reason too. He is super cute.
    Do you know if Brooke is really mormon...it doesn't look like she wears G's. And David's mom didn't look like she had G's on her with dress...what is your assessment!!??
    Fun entertainment!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"