May 6, 2008

Women's Conference 2008

This is gonna have to be a quickie (that's what she said) 'cause I'm leaving on a business trip first thing in the morning, but I just CAN'T go two whole weeks without blogging. So...here are the highlights of my Women's Conference Trip. What fun memories. It was a blast and I already can't wait until next year! Friends... Learning with women I love...
SHOPPING!!!
Cute Coats...
Snow in May...
Lunch at Sundance...
And last, but most certainly NOT least...BLOGAPALOOZA!!!
I loved meeting so many new friends! Get ready for my comments on all your blogs (when I get back that is!) Again...see you in a week.

9 comments:

  1. I want to know what is in those bags?!?!?! Just kidding, thanks for all your sweet comments on my "blog", that still sounds funny, it looks like you had so much fun at W.C. I HAVE to go next year, and, take lots of pics in San Francisco for me and eat lots of good food, I can't believe I have never been there...you are such a great big sister, I love you! Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what is in those bags?!?!?! Just kidding, thanks for all your sweet comments on my "blog", that still sounds funny, it looks like you had so much fun at W.C. I HAVE to go next year, and, take lots of pics in San Francisco for me and eat lots of good food, I can't believe I have never been there...you are such a great big sister, I love you! Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo...I'm the OLDER sister. NOT the BIG sister! Dur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sister comments!!

    Yay, you finally posted! I'm so glad we got to have a very late dinner before you left. Miss you tons. Eat a lot because that's what I'll be doing (remember the food tour!)

    I'm glad we have been to W.C. 4 years straight together, it wouldn't be the same with out you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still really SAD that I had to miss it. Looks like it was a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really hoping I'd run into you on campus, but nope, it didn't happen. Sad day for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am jealous of all you that were able to meet each other! It looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were definitely a highlight. I'm so glad you decided to come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely cute coats...it was fun meeting you at BP. it was a blast! your family is adorable. I feel like I have a million new friends and I have alot to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"