June 4, 2008

She's got Gardner Blood for Sure!!!

So....this video makes it quite obvious that my niece Frelly (her really name is Faith, but nobody calls her that!) comes directly from my gene pool. This kid cracks me up! Hailey took this video at Thanksgiving dinner and I just found it. Hilarious!!!

13 comments:

  1. I love Frelly! She is the cutest. So, did she have a good sugar high going? I love how she just drops the wrappers onto the floor when she is finished! She is a True Blue Gardner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am laughing out loud right now...that's my girl for sure! i do that too, except instead of sugar packets it's oatmeal raisin cookies, brownies, icecream & cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooooo cute! My niece is the same way... she loves to eat candy and sweets, but then she ends up saying she has to stop because it's not good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Kids are so sneaky when it comes to sugar! Just today, Lincoln stole a Toblerone that I hadn't yet paid for, silently opened it at the top, and proceeded to eat chunks of it, one at a time. It was like an adult opened it, the tear was so clean! I didn't even HEAR him do it, and I was a foot away. He is a little rascal, and Frelly is such a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I have to say is... mini Mo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frelly is adorable -- and such a cute nickname!

    I love seeing your face on my blog next to your comments -- so funny that we are relatives (very distantly, I know!) to your good friends. It is fun to see their blog and re-connect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we might be related. Frelly is a Cutie Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, that was hilarious!!!!! How funny! She is one smart girl...she knows the good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is pretty funny! Crazy girl! Her lips were just a smacking as she ate that sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, the love of sugar goes waaaay back! Generations! And the wrapper thing---how many candy wrappers did I find behind your bed over the years, Allison? :-)
    LOL, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! but that is gross - poor girl was probably bouncing for hours --- My kids do that toss it to the ground when I'm done thing too - It drives me crazy! Cute video!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bloody HILARIOUS, Allison! So great how casually she does it too!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"