July 11, 2008

Oh No He Di'int!!!

I love my husband dearly. He does MANY wonderful things for me and our family. He is fun and generous...in fact, he is outside right now making sure our backyard is beautiful and weed free. HOWEVER...this is what I saw the other night when getting into bed. The VERY day I had just changed the sheets (every Monday...I'm VERY anal about my sheets-another post). Matt, my dear, I just have one question, "DON'T YOU KNOW ME???" It was all I could do to get into bed with him and those dirty, disgusting feet. Good thing he didn't want to play footsie. Yuck! ***The flash "washed out" much of the dirt, so I realize the picture of the feet doesn't look THAT dirty. Believe me...they were.

13 comments:

  1. You're crackin' me up! Those feet look pretty clean to me--so I'm gonna just believe you that the camera messed it up for you. I can photoshop some muddy disgusting grub on them to make it more believable if you want:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your camera did not do it justice! Allison, If you love him, you must embrace the dirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am dying laughing right now...the only thing that would have made it worse is if he also plucked his toenail in bed...i love matt...dancing was fun, but i don't think i am cut out for these crazy girls nights...i have been a tired grouch all day!!! xo, mo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo with you on the clean sheet/dirty feet thing. Can't stand it, either. ESPECIALLY on white sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're nice, I would have kicked his butt and his dirty feet out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just having those feet hanging out of the untucked covers would be enough to make me crazy. MEN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even stand to get into bed if my own feet are the slightest bit dirty. I've gone so far as to have baby wipes by my bed so I can wipe them off before I get in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dog house for sure! But the weeding evens the "No No" out. Matt is a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are SOOOO Gardner! OCD... love it!! I wish I could be like that. I am sad to admit that both Bryan and I probably get in our bed at night with feet just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so Allison! You are just same girl I grew up with.I am too exhausted these days to check anyones feet, even my own! Your family is beautiful. Where is Jen these days? tell your family hello for me. Summer Skaggs Strickland

    ReplyDelete
  11. So funny, I just had the same problem with my husband last night.

    We should have them clean the sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, I'm totally anal about dirty feet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so funny you actually took a picture of his feet :)

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"