Mom and Me with Matching Pedicures (great minds think alike!)
My Aunt Launa and her four girls and their families were visiting from Idaho this week, so we decided we MUST get together. Teri and Mom planned a fun beach barbecue and the weather cooperated giving us a gorgeous, sunny, not-to-hot afternoon at the beach. It was so much fun to see my cousins and their growing families. They are all such amazing women (yes, ALL these cousins are girl...my mom, Launa, and Teri all had four girls!). It was WAY TOO long since we'd gotten together and it was wonderful to catch up. Thanks for the wonderful day! I love my family.
















What a fun day! I was sad not to see a pic of Keri's new little one, I haven't seen him yet and have been dying to :)
ReplyDeleteAshlee...he is SO CUTE!!! Just a little bundle of love.
ReplyDeleteI love the photo of Sammy. She is a Buried Treasure. What a blessing to have such a wonderful family.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like it was so much fun!! It would really be nice to have a "big" family reunion again and see everyone!!! It has been way too long!!! I am very jealous!! What a cute family you have, by the way....
ReplyDeleteThat is my kind of day. Wish I was near the beach. Sigh...
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays!
I Love seeing all you cute girls together! What a great day of "Family Fun"! I know how much you were looking forward to this day.
ReplyDeleteThanks for a blast yesterday, love ya!
So jealous of a warm beach!!
ReplyDeleteFamily get togethers are the best! So Fun!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to get to see everyone. I wish I had more time to just sit and catch up. I was to afraid of one of my kids drowning, to relax and gab with everyone. The beach was my kids favorite part of our trip. Next time you're up in Idaho give me a call.
ReplyDeleteHow fun - every family reunion is like girl's weekend out!
ReplyDeleteMarci..you commented! I'm so proud.
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing all of you guys so much. We REALLY should get together more.
Loves.