November 5, 2008

Tag-The Censored Version

Cute Leanna tagged me, so I decided to play along. I this game of tag, you are supposed to go to your fourth folder, find the fourth picture and post it. Totally random. Unfortunately, the 4th picture in my 4th folder was of a subject who just told I had to take the picture off (I personally thought it was a cute picture...but apparently his humiliation was not worth a funny blog post for me!) Anyway, instead you are subjected to a lovely picture of me in braces (at least I was skinny then!) and a three year old Sammy who was scared to death because she was about to ride her first roller coaster! I can't believe how little she looks in this picture. Kids grow up way too fast. *I tag Hillary, Amanda, Rachel, Shayla, and Brooke B.

17 comments:

  1. Fortunately I happened upon the "unsensored" version earlier today at my moms, but had no time to comment! HILARIOUS! Too bad you had to take it down...i'll pretend i didn't see it though:) But this one is pretty darn cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she enjoyed her first roller coaster ride! She does look a little concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I an saw the first picture too in my reader! ;) WAY too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I got the first pic in my reader, too. So funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh oh...now I'm REALLY in trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look cuter with braces than I do...can't wait to get them off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look the same way before I go on a roller coaster and I'm 30.

    I hate roller coasters. I can barely handle Space Mountain. I admit it, I am a big chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know the old version shows up on Bloglines, right?

    I won't tell him if you won't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute photo of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha for those that use google reader we all have the bribery photo to use at a later date! HA. it was modest:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look cute with braces.

    I'm almost done with my invisalign.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the fact I have you on my reader right now. The first picture was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty, I don't know that I would have even noticed your braces unless you had mentioned them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. No more tub fun? Darn. :)
    I wouldn't have noticed the braces at all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the understanding. She can take a thought and or a tiny idea and totally blow it out of control.

    Your children are darling as well. And 2 boys and 2 girls just like us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dang. I missed the uncensored!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"