very cute background & post. It's true--why do we have to go through trials to simplify and appreciate the little things more?! Perspective is a wonderful gift. GIANT Loves today...
you are so RIGHT. but, you have always seen the bigger picture, trial or not. your kids have always known that FUN is NUMBER ONE. i love you sooooooo much..... xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox amanda
It's been the terrible trials of infertility that have made me appreciate every time I feel nauseous and every time my baby kicks my bladder. The little things mean so much, even when they're messy (but sweet!).
I would LOVE to see you when I'm in SLC -- we have done a BYU girlfriends' lunch in the past, although I haven't been able to be there for a few years. Darcy, Ann and Amy are all there already. Too bad Linda isn't coming this year.
Hope all is getting better for you physically -- you are in my prayers! XO
Allison, my sweet girl. I just read up on carcinoid. I am so sorry you are going through this trial. You are one of the most dynamic, fun, amazing people I know. My love and prayers are with you!!! I remember our YW days, being amazed at your spirituality and maturity for being so young. I'm sure those qualities will come in handy as you tackle this challenge in your life.
Let me know when you're in SJC. I'd love to come see you.
Big TREAT day yesterday! They deserve it. You deserve it...
ReplyDeleteLove you. Good luck today! Keep me posted, my prayers are with you.
very cute background & post. It's true--why do we have to go through trials to simplify and appreciate the little things more?! Perspective is a wonderful gift. GIANT Loves today...
ReplyDeleteyou are so RIGHT. but, you have always seen the bigger picture, trial or not. your kids have always known that FUN is NUMBER ONE. i love you sooooooo much.....
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
amanda
Rice Krispy treats ...or rice krispy hands??
ReplyDeleteI love it, my kids would, too!
I am glad Mom and Dad G are with you and giving you the parental, loving comfort you need!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for this weekend!
You are in our prayers and I wish those treats were in my stomach! We love you and hope all will turn out well!
ReplyDeleteIt's been the terrible trials of infertility that have made me appreciate every time I feel nauseous and every time my baby kicks my bladder. The little things mean so much, even when they're messy (but sweet!).
ReplyDeleteAmen to that! Thanks for reminding me, too.
ReplyDeleteYum. Now I'm craving Rice Krispy treats --
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to see you when I'm in SLC -- we have done a BYU girlfriends' lunch in the past, although I haven't been able to be there for a few years. Darcy, Ann and Amy are all there already. Too bad Linda isn't coming this year.
Hope all is getting better for you physically -- you are in my prayers! XO
oh, that is the best! by the way your countertops look identical to mine. Love 'em. :)
ReplyDeleteYou really have all your priorities in order. I love you ad as always, you make me as proud as can be. You and your family light up my life!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Your mom is the cutest!!
ReplyDeleteAllison, my sweet girl. I just read up on carcinoid. I am so sorry you are going through this trial. You are one of the most dynamic, fun, amazing people I know. My love and prayers are with you!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember our YW days, being amazed at your spirituality and maturity for being so young. I'm sure those qualities will come in handy as you tackle this challenge in your life.
Let me know when you're in SJC. I'd love to come see you.
love you,
Adrienne
Snap, Crackle, and Pop came to your kitchen and exploded. Enjoy these moments. You have a great attitude and perspective.
ReplyDeleteHugs.