January 27, 2009

Game Night with Papa Paul

Last Sunday we were so lucky to have Papa Paul drive down from Laguna Beach after church to spend some time with us! Paul is the most amazing grandpa to my kids. He will read to them for hours, play games, take them to Sea World and The Wild Animal Park-you name it! He will even stay with the kiddos while Matt and I get away once in awhile. Sweet Papa Paul has been a "single" grandpa for 14 years now and even though he would love a companion (anybody know any hot grandmas?), he fills the grandparent post pretty well by himself. Paul is one of the most loving, caring, and generous people I know. He is genuinely concerned about each and every one of his children, their spouses, and his MANY grandchildren. He loves to play, have fun, laugh, dance, and try new things. We are all so lucky to have him in our lives. WE LOVE YOU PAPA!!!

6 comments:

  1. Lexie still wants to adopt him as her Papa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids have a Papa Paul too. My dad. We love our papa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! this is your favorite beehive/mia maid/laurel of all time! haha, it's becca stapley-lowe. i'm so glad i stumbled across your blog. i'll be a frequent visitor now :) love you weenie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Papa Paul too! It was so good to have lunch with him, I will keep my eye out for a Hot Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure when dad sees this he will grin from ear to ear. Thanks for taking care of him, it is hard being here in Utah and all we can do is call. I am sure he had a great time at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the cute pictures!! Hopefully Dad can get feeling better soon!! Thanks for "Playing" with him.

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"