Happy Birthday to the most wonderful, funny, fabulous, genuine, gorgeous, bestest friend in the whole world! I love you girl! Go wish her a Happy Birthday HERE!!!***I'm pretty sure she turned 40.
Been thinking of you lately -- I can only imagine your frustration at not being able to start on some kind of plan to beat this thing. I am frustrated for you!
You're such a great friend -- Rachel is lucky to have you -- 40 never looke so great. Bring it on!
Happy Birthday, Rachel! From my vantage point, you do not look a day over 21--either of you. Puffy necks and all, you are more beautiful than you know.
Thanks for the heads up. I think we need to do a birthday lunch.
ReplyDeleteSuch a good friend! I loved the post and comments on her blog. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Rachel! That is such a cute pic of you beautiful ladies!
ReplyDeleteI am not 40!!! Not that there is anything wrong with 40, I am just not there yet. Four more years to go.
ReplyDeleteI love you for the great day I had yesterday! Thanks for being the best friend ever.
Been thinking of you lately -- I can only imagine your frustration at not being able to start on some kind of plan to beat this thing. I am frustrated for you!
ReplyDeleteYou're such a great friend -- Rachel is lucky to have you -- 40 never looke so great. Bring it on!
What a wonderful friend. Rachel is so blessed to have you, come to think of it WE ALL ARE!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Rachel! From my vantage point, you do not look a day over 21--either of you. Puffy necks and all, you are more beautiful than you know.
ReplyDelete