WHAT A PARTY!!!!!!! Yes, I did get the chastity belt (Rob was not too happy)! And, I also got the whip, but SOMEONE (who shall remain nameless) stole it!
So glad we got to ring the in the New Year together once again? How many years in a row does this make? Good Times!
Those pics do say it all! And even though I stole the whip I didn't end up with it---but you can't have two great goodies from one party, Rach! Still waiting for a report on ye olde chastity belt:) haha
First of all- It looked like you had a great time on New Year's. Second of all- I still feel terrible about the mix-up with the bows party. Third of all- I just noticed on Ashley's blog that you are reading Pope Joan. I just finished it! It loved it!
You guys have WAAAAAY too much fun!
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a party. You don't look so good in the bakyard!!
ReplyDeleteYou're right...the pics do speak for themselves! I think.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun night!!
Looks like you guys had quite the partay!! Fun pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun chastity belt party! Glad Rachel got it. Please tell me you celebrated East Coast New year's with all those kids.
ReplyDeleteWhat exactly were you vomiting about? Looks painful...
ReplyDeleteOkay...maybe the pictures don't always tell the whole story!
ReplyDeleteThe KIDDOS were at brave Shayla's house for the night while the rest of us partied it up at mine.
One of the White Elephant Gifts was some stinky perfume which Matt proceeded to spray-which made me throw up-which I do a lot lately.
WHAT A PARTY!!!!!!! Yes, I did get the chastity belt (Rob was not too happy)! And, I also got the whip, but SOMEONE (who shall remain nameless) stole it!
ReplyDeleteSo glad we got to ring the in the New Year together once again? How many years in a row does this make? Good Times!
Those pics do say it all! And even though I stole the whip I didn't end up with it---but you can't have two great goodies from one party, Rach! Still waiting for a report on ye olde chastity belt:) haha
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a GREAT party!
ReplyDeleteI did not know adults could have so much fun! You in the back yard on the other hand, did not look so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThat was a great photo tour...what a New Year's!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all- It looked like you had a great time on New Year's. Second of all- I still feel terrible about the mix-up with the bows party.
ReplyDeleteThird of all- I just noticed on Ashley's blog that you are reading Pope Joan. I just finished it! It loved it!
A pajama party for New Years...that's genius! Looks like TONS of fun!
ReplyDelete