
Me and My Sexy Man

Fun Group!

Cheeseballs!

Amidst running kids around to the beach, playdates (I hate that word), swimming pools, family vacations, etc. this summer- the grownups got away to enjoy a concert. We got grass seats to see No Doubt and enjoyed the music, each other, and the sweet smell of pot in the air :) Such a great time! Thanks guys.
I love the picture that is a tribute to their song, "Don't Speak"! That concert was such a blast or maybe it was just the company.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for our day of beauty tomorrow!
I love the pictures from the concert, you always seem to have so much fun!!! I'm sure it was a great concert.
ReplyDeleteSeriously...I can't believe you put the word playdate in your blog...I love no doubt...I used to Kareoke them in college! :)
ReplyDeleteNo Doubt would be such a way fun concert!!
ReplyDeleteDid ya get buzzed from the pot in the air? ;)
I {heart} Gwen Stefani...lucky girl! Missin' you too. I need to have you and a few others make the trek out to see our new abode:) xo
ReplyDeleteHow fun - I, like Jamie, spent many a day kareoke-ing after Gwen!
ReplyDeleteJamie said you guys had so much fun on your trip and that you even had her buy some shoes that she never would have bought on her own! Love it - I must come with you fun girls sometime!!!
I'm glad Rachel let me in on what exactly that photo was about - and then I snorted! Looks like so much fun! So, your sister got married? Yay! She looks so happy! I would love to hear that story some time! You look amazing!
ReplyDeletesuch a FUN DATE!!!!
ReplyDelete