October 22, 2009

Wedding of the Year

14 comments:

  1. I totally stalk your sister's blog every now and again. I'm so happy that happiness has found her and her three angels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!

    And I want the black and white dress (the one she wore a yellow cardi over). ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Finally, a happy ending.
    Amanda and Michael need to come back down to SD for another date night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for taking such beautiful pictures.... you are the BEST! one question: what's up with my crazy eyes? LOL

    your photography is getting really good....hmmm. i think i know who i will be having do my xmas cards =)

    i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. you were "sister of the year" that day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO lovely! It sounds like your sister deserves every happiness -- I'm happy with my Bingham boy! :)

    You're right -- G will totally kill me for the P story, but I couldn't resist . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, could you post a few pictures of the event?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks amazing! I am also a sometimes stalker of your sisters's blog - SO, so happy to see she has found bliss again! And I totally did the dark hair for fall, too! Hmmmm...great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't stand the cuteness. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad she has found happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pictures are so great! You are looking really skinny these days! Woohoo for that!
    Hey - will you send me your email address? I was going to send an evite to you, Rachel and Jamie to come to my Favorite Things Party!
    My email is hsadleir@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you and I have the same gift of taking GREAT pictures!!! The only thing that is a downer about that is you are never really in any of them you know? unless the 10 sec timer blesses you with a great one!
    Your family is so adorable and I cannot believe your daughter is almost as tall as you are! I wonder if she will end up being taller than you?
    Well just wanted to say hello and follow your blog since I never get to see any of you... Hopefully that will change someday; I hope its soon!
    I love you Allison
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"