Sammy got to attend her first Activity Day's Talent Show! She was so excited. Everyone gets to showcase a talent and Sammy and her buddies performed the HoeDown ThrowDown! Thanks to Michele's patient rehearsals with the girls...they did GREAT! It was so cute to see Sammy's happy face on stage doing what she loves...dancing.
Those are some CUTE pics and very Hoe down-ish!
ReplyDeleteMadison performed for us in St George while Avery sang the song. It was the cutest thing ever. I am sure the real thing was even better!
ReplyDeleteHow cute...maybe they should perform it at the Christmas party!:) I would love to see it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thank you for your sweet post. :)
ReplyDeleteYour little Sammy is such a mini me of her cute mama! Next party you better be there! :0)
ReplyDeleteOur girls were fabulous weren't they! I need an encore. You gotta love that Sammy Sue!
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable!! Did you get video?
ReplyDeleteNow those are some cute girls!
ReplyDeleteSammy did a fabulous job.