November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Who doesn't love Halloween pictures in June? Halloween is one of our favorites. I love the decorations, I of course love the candy, and I love how much fun the kids have dressing up. As you can see, I let each of the kids pick what they wanted to be this year. Sammy was a Diva, Jake a Nerd, Spencer a fireman, and Matt and I decided to get in on the action with our Lucy and Ethel costume. YES...that is my real hair. I actually colored it just for my "role". It is now June and my hair is finally back to it's normal blonde. I won't be doing that again anytime soon!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the Lucy and Ethel costumes. That is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair of yours is dang cute! Matt makes one mean looking Ethel! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are catching up - starting with Halloween. You are hilarious. Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lucy and Ethel costumes are utterly fabulous! I like you as a red head and a blonde!!

    I was lurking on your HCG blog. That is amazing!! I may have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really like it on you! Tell Matt that blondes don't always have more fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not surprised your blog is adorable and funny...just like you! LOVE the Halloween costumes!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"