October 14, 2007

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

Yes, I know I'm totally pretty. Every couple of months Rachel and I get to ditch the mom thing and spend an afternoon in Orange County getting pretty. My hairdresser (the lovely Dayna) is the one thing I can't give up in Orange County after four years in San Marcos. She just makes me too beautiful! I'm thinking if I'm ever rich I'd love someone to wash and style my hair for me everyday...that, and a a daily massage and I'd be in Heaven!!! By the way Rachel, you are the supreme poser...and I love you for it!

4 comments:

  1. I don't hate you because you're beautiful! Like I said, we are best friends because you are blonde and I am brown (Ebony and Ivory)!! So beautifully different. And by the way you are posing pretty "Fierce" yourself in those shots!!! (I've been waiting all day for this Post-Yay!!, Miss you this week!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dayna! I still go to her too even after being in Utah for 7 years. There is just something about how she deals with all my hair and knows what to do with it. I have to go to her every time I come home to Cali. It is worth the wait everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels...I think Sammy inherited your luscious locks. Dayna will have to help me "tame" all that gorgeous hair as she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Of course you are beautiful, you are my sister! J/K...I just have to tell you that your family beach photos are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! They look like they belong in a magazine...you look amazing and your family could not be more beautiful...I can't wait till Thanksgiving, we are going to have soo much fun...also, I love the "cupcake" and the "best dressed" comments, it describes them both perfectly!!!!! I love you...Mo (finally, a "real mom")!

    ReplyDelete

My "Love Notes"